- Devices: We recommend to view this online course on your computer, laptop or tablet. The access is possible with smartphones, however, the layout of the contents and interactive featuers may not be ideal.
- Browser: The layout of the contents does not only depend on the device and size of the screen, but also on the browser.
- We are currently trying to solve problems with the layout in Internet Explorer, particularly with the interactive features which may not allow responsive design.
- Please note that using browsers which are not updated may lead to problems in navigating this website. If you experience any problems, please check if your browser version is up to date.
- You can enlarge or shrink the font sizes and graphics according to your needs by changing the zoom factors (either in the settings of your browser, by using the scroll whell of your mouse or the zoom function of your touchpad). Recommended zoom factor for Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari: 100%, recommended zoom factor for Internet Explorer: 85%
- You may enlarge graphics also by clicking on them.
- By clicking on links (underlined and in green fonts) you my either navigate to other Units or Lessons of this online course, download pdf-files with supplementary information or to print, open any terms of our glossary, or you will be forwarded to other websites outside the ENeA e-learning platform for supplementary information. Please note that some (particularly external websites or supplementary information) will open in a new tab.
In case of any severe technical problem or bug, please send an email describing the problem and your browser (incl. version) to:
Thank you for your understanding & support!
Last modified: Monday, 29 October 2018, 8:29 PM