How to follow this course
Here please find some information for your own coordination and scheduling:
- To go through this entire module which contains four units, you will need about 4 to 6 hours.
- Of course you don't have to go through the whole course at once, but you can divide it in as many session as you wish.
- You can enter a lesson as many times as you'd like to.
- Every unit consists of an overview, a self-assessment test and several lessons.
- For the most important topics, there will be additional practice lessons that help you deepening your understanding.
- During the course of this module, you will benefit from a number of learning tools in the lessons, including many graphics, videos and interactive elements.
- Links: there are many links which either refer to other pages within this course, open pop-up windows of the glossary, enable downloads or refer you to other external websites. Please note that some links open in a new tab or window.
- This online course is embedded in the Moodle e-learning plattform of the Early Nutrition eAcademy (ENeA). Please note that you will be referred to the maim page of ENeA when you klick on the home buttons in the menu or "ENeA" in the upper left corner of the window.
Last modified: Monday, 29 October 2018, 7:28 PM